UGC-NET&SET-PAPER-1(2014-JUNE) MODEL PAPER-24
(A) Karan Johar
(B) Amir Khan
(C) Asha Bhonsle
52. Photographs are not easy to
53. The grains that appear on a television set when operated are also referred to as
(B) green Dots
(D) rain Drops
54. In circular communication, the encoder becomes a decoder when there is
55. Break-down in verbal communication is described as
(A) Short Circuit
56. In certain coding method, the word QUESTION is encoded as DOMESTIC. In this coding, what is the code word for the word RESPONSE?
57. lf the series 4,5,8,13,14,17,22,........ is continued in the same pattern, which one of the following is not a term of this series?
58. Complete the series BB, FE, II, ML, PP,.......... by choosing one of the following option given :
59. A man started walking from his house towards south. After walking 6 km, he turned to his left and walked 5 km after. Then he walked further 3 km after turning left. He then turned to his left and continued his walk for 9 km. How far is he away from his house?
(A) 3 km
(B) 4 km
(C) 5 km
(D) 6 km
60. In a post-office, stamps of three different denominations of Rs 7, Rs 8, Rs 10 are available. The exact amount for which one cannot buy stamps is