31. When academicians are called to deliver lecture or presentations to an audience on certain topics or a set of topics of educational nature, it is called
(A) Training Program
32. Media is known as
(A) First Estate
(B) Second Estate
(C) Third Estate
(D) Fourth Estate
33. The mode of communication that involves a single source transmitting information to a large number of receivers simultaneously, is called
(A) Group Communication
(B) Mass Communication
(C) Intrapersonal Communication
(D) Interpersonal Communication
34. A smart classroom is a teaching space which has
(i) Smart portion with a touch panel control system.
(ii) PC/Laptop connection and DVD/VCR player.
(iii) Document camera and specialized software
(iv) Projector and screen
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(A) (i) and (ii) only
(B) (ii) and (iv) only
(C) (i), (ii) and (iii) only
(D) (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)
35. The term “Yellow Journalism” refers to
(A) Sensational news about terrorism and violence
(B) Sensationalism and exaggeration to attract readers / viewers.
(C) Sensational news about arts and culture.
(D) Sensational news prints in yellow paper.
36. In the classroom, the teacher sends the message either as words or images. The students are really
37. The next term in the series: AB, ED, IH, NM, — is
38. If STREAMERS is coded as UVTGALDQR, then KNOWLEDGE will be coded as
39. A is brother of B. B is the brother of C. C is the husband of D. E is the father of A. D is related to E as
40. Two numbers are in the ration 3:5. If 9 is subtracted from the numbers, the ratio becomes 12:23. The numbers are
(A) 30, 50
(B) 36, 60
(C) 33, 55
(D) 42, 70