21. Diagnostic evaluation ascertains
(A) Students performance at the beginning of instructions.
(B) Learning progress and failures during instructions.
(C) Degree of achievements of instructions at the end.
(D) Causes and remedies of persistent learning problems during instructions.
22. Instructional aides are used by the teacher to
(A) Glorify the class
(B) Attract the students
(C) Clarify the concepts
(D) Ensure discipline
23. Attitude of the teacher that affects teaching pertains to
(A) Affective domain
(B) Cognitive domain
(C) Connative domain
(D) Psychomotor domain
24. “Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man” was stated by
(A) M. K. Gandhi
(B) R. N. Tagore
(C) Swami Vivekanand
(D) Sri Aurobindo
25. Which of the following is not a prescribed level of teaching?
26. The core elements of dissertation are
(A) Introduction; Data Collection; Data Analysis; Conclusions and Recommendations
(B) Executive Summary; Literature review; Data gathered; Conclusions; Bibliography
(C) Research Plan; Research Data; Analysis; References
(D) Introduction; Literature Review; Research Methodology; Results; Discussion and Conclusion
27. What is a Research Design?
(A) A way of conducting research that is not grounded in theory.
(B) The choice between using qualitative or quantitative methods.
(C) The style in which you present your research findings e.g. a graph.
(D) A framework for every stage of the collection and analysis of data.
28. “Sampling Cases” means
(A) Sampling using a sampling frame
(B) Identifying people who are suitable for research
(C) Literally the researcher’s brief case
(D) Sampling of people, newspapers, television programmes etc.
29. The frequency distribution of a research data which is symmetrical in shape similar to a normal distribution but center peak is much higher, is
30. When planning to do a social research, it is better to
(A) Approach the topic with an open mind
(B) Do a pilot study before getting stuck into it
(C) Be familiar with literature on the topic
(D) Forget about theory because this is a very practical