Study the following graph and answer question numbers 31 to 33 :
31. In the year 2000, which of the following Companies earned maximum percent profit ?
32. In the year 2001, which of the following Companies earned minimum percent profit ?
33. In the years 2000 and 2001, which of the following Companies earned maximum average percent profit ?
34. Human Development Report for ‘each’ of the year at global level has been published by:
(D) World Bank
35. The number of students in four classes A, B, C, D and their respective mean marks obtained by each of the class are given below :
Class A Class B Class C Class D
Number of students 10 40 30 20
Arithmetic mean 20 30 50 15
The combined mean of the marks of four classes together will be :
36. LAN stands for :
(A) Local And National
(B) Local Area Network
(C) Large Area Network
(D) Live Area Network
37. Which of the following statement is correct ?
(A) Modem is a software
(B) Modem helps in stabilizing the voltage
(C) Modem is the operating system
(D) Modem converts the analog signal into digital signal and vice-versa
38. Which of the following is the appropriate definition of a computer ?
(A) Computer is a machine that can process information.
(B) Computer is an electronic device that can store, retrieve and process both qualitative and quantitative data quickly and accurately.
(C) Computer is an electronic device that can store, retrieve and quickly process only quantitative data.
(D) Computer is a machine that can store, retrieve and process quickly and accurately only qualitative information
39. Information and Communication Technology includes :
(A) On line learning
(B) Learning through the use of EDUSAT
(C) Web Based Learning
(D) All the above
40. Which of the following is the appropriate format of URL of e-mail ?