21. Find out the number which should come at the place of question mark which will complete the following series:
UGC-NET&SET-PAPER-1(2007-DEC) MODEL PAPER-102
5, 4, 9, 17, 35, ? = 139
Questions 22 to 24 are based on the following diagram in which there are three interlocking circles I, S and P, where circle I stands for Indians, circle S for Scientists and circle P for Politicians.
Different regions in the figure are lettered from a to f
22. The region which represents Non-Indian Scientists who are Politicians:
23. The region which represents Indians who are neither Scientists nor Politicians:
24. The region which represents Politicians who are Indians as well as Scientists:
25. Which number is missing in the following series ?
2, 5, 10, 17, 26, 37, 50, ?
26. The function of measurement includes:
(D) All of the above
27. Logical arguments are based on:
(A) Scientific reasoning
(B) Customary reasoning
(C) Mathematical reasoning
(D) Syllogistic reasoning
28. Insert the missing number:
4:17 : : 7:?
29. Choose the odd word:
30. Choose the number which is different from others in the group: