11. Which of the following sources of Irrigation has registered the largest percentage of decline in Net area under irrigation during 1997-98 and 2005-06 ?
(A) Government Canals
(B) Private Canals
(D) Other Sources
12. Which one of the following is not a/an image/graphic file format?
13. The first Web Browser is
(A) Internet Explorer
(C) World Wide Web
(NOTE: The first web browser was invented in 1990 by Sir Tim Berners-Lee. Berners-Lee is the director of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which oversees the Web's continued development, and is also the founder of the World Wide Web Foundation. His browser was called WorldWideWeb and later renamed Nexus.)14. When a computer is booting, BIOS is loaded to the memory by
15. Which one of the following is not the same as the other three?
(A) MAC address
(B) Hardware address
(C) Physical address
(D) IP address
16. Identify the IP address from the following:
(A) 300 .215.317 3
17. The acronym FTP stands for
(A) File Transfer Protocol
(B) Fast Transfer Protocol
(C) File Tracking Protocol
(D) File Transfer Procedure
18. Which of the following cities has been worst affected by urban smog in recent times?
(C) Los Angeles
19. The primary source of organic pollution in fresh water bodies is
(A) run-off urban areas
(B) run-off from agricultural forms
(C) sewage effluents
(D) industrial effluents
20. 'Lahar' is a natural disaster involving
(A) eruption of large amount of material
(B) strong winds
(C) strong water waves
(D) strong winds and water waves