51. Deconstruction is a popular method of research in
(A) Basic Science
(B) Applied Science
(C) Social Science
52. With which one of the following techniques communality is associated ?
(A) Univariate analysis
(B) Factor analysis
(C) Case studies
(D) SWOT analysis
53. The variable which impacts the relationship between an independent variable and a dependent variable is known as
(A) antecedent variable
(B) precedent variable
(C) predictor variable
(D) control variable
54. Which one of the following is a nonprobability sampling method ?
(A) Simple Random Sampling
(B) Stratified Sampling
(C) Cluster Sampling
(D) Quota Sampling
55. By the year 2022, the Climate Change Action Plan of Government of India aims at installing
(A) 20,000 MW of wind power
(B) 25,000 MW of wind power
(C) 20,000 MW of solar power
(D) 10,000 MW of solar power
56. Which one of the following biosphere reserves has UNESCO recognition ?
(C) Seshachalam Hills
(D) Greater Nicobar
57. Which activity contributes to water pollution more than any other throughout world ?
(B) Hydroelectric power generation
58. Match List – I with List – II and find the correct answer from the codes given below :
List – I (Biosphere Reserve) List – II (Area of Location)
a. Nilgiri i. Deccan Peninsula
b. Manas ii. Chhattisgarh
c. Similipal iii. Eastern Himalaya
d. Achankmar-Amarkantak iv. Western Ghat
a b c d
(A) i ii iii iv
(B) ii iii iv i
(C) iii iv ii i
(D) iv iii i ii
59. G5 are the five most important emerging economies of world. Which one of the following does not form part of G5 ?
60. Which of the following nations has the maximum per capita emissions of carbon di-oxide?