21. Insert the missing number in the following:
UGC-NET&SET-PAPER-1(2008-DEC) MODEL PAPER-92
2/3, 4/7, ? , 11/21, 16/31
22. In a certain code, GAMESMAN is written as AGMEMSAN. How would DISCLOSE be written in that code?
23. The letters in the first set have a certain relationship. On the basis of this relationship mark the right choice for the second set:
AST : BRU : : NQV : ?
24. On what dates of April 1994 did SUNDAY fall?
25. Find out the wrong number in the sequence:
125, 127, 130, 135, 142, 153, 165
26. There are five books A, B, C, D and E. The book C lies above D, the book E is below A and B is below E. Which is at the bottom?
27. Logical reasoning is based on:
(A) Truth of involved propositions
(B) Valid relation among the involved propositions
(C) Employment of symbolic language
(D) Employment of ordinary language
28. Two propositions with the same subject and predicate terms but different in quality are:
29. The premises of a valid deductive argument:
(A) Provide some evidence for its conclusion
(B) Provide no evidence for its conclusion
(C) Are irrelevant for its conclusion
(D) Provide conclusive evidence for its conclusion
30. Syllogistic reasoning is: