UGC-NET&SET-PAPER-1(2011-JUNE) MODEL PAPER-65
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
42. Most of the Universities in India are funded by
(A) the Central Government
(B) the State Governments
(C) the University Grants Commission
(D) Private bodies and Individuals
43. Which of the following organizations looks after the quality of Technical and Management education in India?
44. Consider the following statements:
Identify the statement which implies natural justice.
(A) The principle of natural justice is followed by the Courts.
(B) Justice delayed is justice denied.
(C) Natural justice is an inalienable right of a citizen
(D) A reasonable opportunity of being heard must be given.
45. The President of India is
(A) the Head of State
(B) the Head of Government
(C) both Head of the State and the Head of the Government
(D) None of the above
46. Who among the following holds office during the pleasure of the President of India?
(A) Chief Election Commissioner
(B) Comptroller and Auditor General of India
(C) Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission
(D) Governor of a State
Questions 47 to 49 are based upon the following diagram in which there are three interlocking circles A, P and S where A stands for Artists, circle P for Professors and circle S for Sports persons.
Different regions in the figure are lettered from a to f:
47. The region which represents artists who are neither sportsmen nor professors.
48. The region which represents professors, who are both artists and sportspersons.
49. The region which represents professors, who are also sportspersons, but not artists.
Questions 50 to 52 are based on the following data:
Measurements of some variable X were made at an interval of 1 minute from 10 A.M. to 10:20 A.M. The data, thus, obtained is as follows:
X :60, 62, 65, 64, 63, 61, 66, 65, 70, 68, 63, 62, 64, 69, 65, 64, 66, 67, 66, 64
50. The value of X, which is exceeded 10% of the time in the duration of measurement, is