51. A girl introduced a boy as the son of the daughter of the father of her uncle. The boy is related to the girl as:
52. In certain code MATHURA is coded as JXQEROX. The code of HOTELS will be:
53. The term 'grapevine' is also known as:
(A) Horizontal communication
(B) Downward communication
(C) Informal communication
(D) Upward communication
54. Assertion (A): Formal communication tends to be fast and flexible.
Reason (R): Formal communication is a systematic and orderly flow of information.
(A) (A) is false but, (R) is correct
(B) Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is correct explanation of (A)
(C) Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not correct explanation of (A)
(D) (A) is correct but, (R) is false
Question numbers 55 to 60 are based on the tabulated data given below:
A company has 20 employees with their age (in years) and salary (in thousand rupees per month) mentioned against each of them:
55. What is the average salary (in thousand per month) in the age group 40-50 years?
56. What is the fraction of employees getting salary less than the average salary of all the employees?
57. What is the frequency (%) in the class interval of 30-35 years?
58. What is the fraction (%) of employees getting salary ≥ 40,000 per month?
59. What is the average age of the employees?
(A) 45.3 years
(B) 40.3 years
(C) 38.6 years
(D) 47.2 years
60. Classify the data of age of each employee in class interval of 5 years. Which class interval of 5 years has the maximum average salary?
(A) 50-55 years
(B) 35-40 years
(C) 40-45 years
(D) 45-50 years